History

Our origins can be traced back over 175 years in Wokingham and 150 in Aldershot.
We acquired our present name in 1935 when Walter Herrington (Aldershot) & Graham Carmichael (Camberley) merged their practices.

In truth, there was little expansion until the mid 1970’s. In recent years the firm has grown both through its own business development as well as via astute merger and takeovers.

•1991 acquired Haye and Reid (Wokingham)
•1994 merged with Pocknell Crick (Aldershot)
•2000 acquired Fielding Griffith (Bagshot)
•2003 merged with Southorns (Wokingham)
•2004 merged with Stanbury’s (Fleet)
•2005 merged with Metcalfe and Mather (Bagshot)

Looking forward, we aim to consolidate our position as the leading law firm in the area.